We are looking for energetic and reliable individuals who enjoy public contact in an exciting and dynamic team environment. While previous customer service experience is an asset, it is not required. We hold comprehensive orientation & training programs for all new employees. If you are a personable, responsible individual who excels at working with the public & are available for both daytime and evening shifts, we are interested in you.
Reporting to the Session Manager you must adhere to the A.G.C.O. Standards, OLG Policies and Procedures and other applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Assist in maintaining good public relations with customers and with all employees. Comply with safety and security standards of the company.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable company Internal Control Manual Procedures, A.G.C.O Standards and OLG Policies & Procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Is responsible for selling bingo cards, paying out prize money to winners and verifying winning bingo cards with accuracy and balanced floats.
- Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest caliber of customer service and respect to all customers, employees and external service providers.
- Maintain general awareness of bingo gaming floor at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Additional responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of Session supervisor.
- Requires a High School diploma or comparable working experience.
- Positive Attitude.
- Proficient in cash handling.
- Must be comfortable with standing on feet for duration of up to an eight (8) hour shift.
- Guest service focused with a professional, positive and outgoing personality.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registration
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Smart Serve Certificate (after offer of employment).
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate (after offer of employment).
- Requires an A.G.C.O. Category 2 Gaming Registration (this could be applied for after obtaining an offer of employment but prior to starting work).