Reporting to the Session Manager you must adhere to the A.G.C.O. Standards, OLG Policies and Procedures and other applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations. Assist in maintaining good public relations with customers and with all employees. Comply with safety and security standards of the company. Is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all bingo machines and related electronic equipment.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Is responsible to ensure that all applicable company Internal Control Manual Procedures, A.G.C.O Standards and OLG Policies & Procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Is responsible for the smooth operation of the bingo event in compliance with all company policies.
- Perform public announcements as outlined by the Session Manager or company policies.
- Promote and maintain the highest integrity and customer service standards with respect to all customers and employees.
- Maintain a general awareness of the bingo gaming floor at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with safety procedures including the use of required safety equipment and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
- Additional responsibilities or duties, which are consistent with the position summary, may be assigned at the discretion of the Session Manager.
- Requires a High School Diploma or comparable working experience and education.
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Requires a working knowledge of computer software packages and the ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment.
Licenses, Certifications and/or Registration
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Smart Serve Certificate (after offer of employment).
- Successful candidates are required to obtain and maintain a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate (after offer of employment).
- Requires an A.G.C.O. Category 2 Gaming Registration (this could be applied for after obtaining an offer of employment but prior to starting work).